Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today me and my sister are doing pretty much nothing...again. For the last couple of days we've been doing nothing. Its not that we enjoy doing nothing...its just we dont have money or means to go anywere. Im alittle afraid to drive my car too much, its not exactly in tip top shape. And I need to save on gas and save for groceries. Hopefully my sister's In-laws will pick up the pase and sign the stupid paperwork. my sister cant really do anything until they do that. There was money in her husbands account that we need and she cant get to until they sign the paperwork. At this point we desperately need that money. I'm sure things will work out though.

On a lighter note, I wont be sleeping on the couch anymore after thursday. :) Me and my sister are going and emptying the storage unit of all her stuff. It was either that or pay them another month. So hopefully Ill have a desk and a bed! Also More good news, I'll finally get to see my boyfriend again! I havnt seen him in about 6-7 months. He's a US Marine and he's been in twentynine palms, California for his schooling. I got amazingly lucky and he'll only be about 3 hours driving distance from were im living now. he alos might even be concidered undeployable! i'm trying not to get my hopes up to much, one things I've learned about the military, is to never expect anything and most things are liable to change. I think he's alittle bummed though, for one he joined the military to try and be the protector, instead he got a computer MOS and will probably be undeployable. Also he's the only one from his school that is going to Georgia. It's mixed feeling for both of us. But in the end I'm hoping that for once we can have a somewhat normal relationship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment